This is Upper Mississippi River Valley (UMRV) map for Farming Simulator 22.
Welcome to Upper Mississippi River Valley. This is a fictional 4x map based on the northeast region of Iowa.
– Corn Dryer is inbuilt in map produces dry corn from corn, NEED to OWN LAND for use.
– Custom harvestore is inbuilt into the map and produces silage from grass/alfalfa/clover/chaff, NEED to OWN LAND for use.
– Whiskey, Beer, Wine, Ethanol, Chips, Soymilk, Pasta, and Oatmeal custom productions are included in the map.
– Map has two new crops, Alfalfa and Clover, which can be mowed as grass and baled, food for animals. Credits to Lancyboi.
– Custom crop textures for corn by AW Modding, Wheat, and barely destruction by SeriousMods.
– Corn and Soybeans can now output cornstalks and bean straws which can be baled and sold for extra bucks.
– Working traffic signals, script by Achimobil.
– Map has Custom Geo inbuilt. Corn and Soybeans can be planted in spring and harvested in winter.
– Map has additional ground textures and can be used in paint mode.
– Custom lighting added, orange sunrise and sunset, darker nights.
– Map has 63 arable lands, ranging from medium to large, and a few meadows.
– Custom flat bottom grain bins added across farms and NEED to OWN LAND for use.
– Custom Iowa license plates added.
– 7 custom farm areas on the map with 9 dairy barns and 3 pigsties. Need to buy land to own.
– Added Anhydrous Ammonia as a new fertilizer type. Propane added.
– 2 Fire Stations are added to the map with animated doors.
– All farms have fuel triggers. I left out the house trigger so players can add their own triggers.
– 10 sell points included and vary for each product. Train silo and train sell point added.
– There is a John Deere Dealership, There are dealer vehicles that can only be used as demo equipment.
– There is a bulk feed shop for buying seeds, lime, herbicide, fertilizer, anhydrous, and propane.
– Added sell point for chaff. Sell point also takes Silverrun DLC map products.
– Added custom sounds across the map. Various buildings have smoke effects.
– Multi-Terrain Angle installed, using 32 angles.
– Map is completely Error-free and just a few small warnings that are harmless.